SBS Kutajghan Vati is a traditional ayurvedic remedy that has potent anti-dysenteric, antidiarrheal, anti-amoebic action, and hemostatic properties for treating and curing a horde of ailments including dysentery, diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, malabsorption syndrome, intestinal infections, and different bleeding disorders. This classical medicine uses the aqueous extract of the bark of the Kutaja plant which goes by the botanical name Holarrhena antidysenterica as the main ingredient and also uses Ativisha in powder form, which goes by the botanical name Aconitum Heterophyllum as the secondary ingredient. The term Kutajghan Vati means a formulation obtained from the dried liquid or decoction of the Kutaja plant in the form of a pill or tablet.
1. It is useful in Atisar and Pravahika (diarrhea and dysentery)
2. It treats stomach ulcers and irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)
3. Useful in treating various stomach infections
4. Helps in improving digestion as well as the immune system
5. Effective in treating excessive mucus discharge
Dosage: 1-2 Tab twice a day or as directed by the Physician.
There are no reviews yet.